One To One Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
The following document details the terms and conditions of Lithia Nissan of Medford's One To One Rewards Program:
Participation in the Rewards program, including use of the membership card/key tags constitutes each member's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions, including the Rewards Program rules below. The Rewards Program is available to all customers of Dealer who are over the age of 18. Dealer employees are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
Rewards Program Members will receive incentive points for every dollar spent on service, parts, and accessories. These points are only redeemable at Lithia Nissan of Medford. This Rewards Program is at no cost to Member. To claim incentive points, Member must Swipe their Rewards Program card at Dealer?s cashier when Members pay for their qualifying transactions.
Members earn incentive points as follows: 3% of all service, parts and accessories, up to applicable transaction maximum, will be credited toward Members account for future service and parts.
Overview of Nissan One To One Rewards Program
The Rewards Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Dealer that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Members can earn rewards in the form of 3% of their total purchase on parts, up to a maximum of $300 in any parts/service/accessory transaction. All earned award points can be used only for retail purchases at Dealer ONLY.
Rewards Program Rules
? Incentive points have no cash value and can not be redeemed for cash.
? Any items purchased through the Rewards Program can not be returned for cash. All returned items? value will be applied to the member?s card. No exception.
? Award points will expire after 24 months of inactivity.
? Program points redemption is not combinable with any other discount offers. Dealer reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
? Your Rewards Card can be used for any vehicle in your household.
? Award points can only be earned on cash purchases (i.e., financed purchases do not qualify). Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You can not accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
? Members must present valid membership card at time of purchase in order to accumulate points.
? Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points can not be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
? Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Program Modification. Dealer may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Rewards Program; including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the points that have already be earned.
2. Termination. The Rewards Program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time as Dealer elects to terminate the program, which may be at any time, with no notice given. Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the Rewards Program. Member dollars are credits that Dealer may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
3. Abuse. Abuse of the Rewards Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its? sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee?s instructions) may result in cancellation of the member?s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney?s fees and court costs.
4. Limitation of Liability. Member agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dealer and any entity that owns, is owned by, or is under common control with Dealer, and its and each of their officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns (collectively, the ?Released Parties?) from and against any claims that may arise from (a) Members participation in the Rewards Program; (b) actions taken by Member and (c) any unauthorized access to member?s account from a third party. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE OF THE DEALER, SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE REWARDS PROGRAM OR MEMBER?S PARTICIPATION IN SUCH REWARDS PROGRAM, EVEN IF DEALER WAS ADVISED OR AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES
5. Force Majeure: Dealer may terminate the Rewards Program the event of an interruption in the business of Dealer caused by strikes, labor, disturbances, lockout, riot, fire, terrorism, act of God, or any other cause beyond Dealer's control.
6. Interpretation: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable to any extent by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then the invalid portion shall be deemed conformed to the minimum requirements of law to the extent possible. In addition, all other provisions shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any rule of agreement interpretation that holds that ambiguities will be construed against the drafter will not be given effect.
7. Headings: The Headings in these Terms and Conditions are solely for use in helping to navigate the document, and are not otherwise part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or discussions between the parties on the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified or amended except by a written instrument executed by authorized representatives of both parties. Furthermore, no documents made subsequent to the date of these Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, any conflicting term or condition contained in any order confirmation, invoice, or other document submitted by Company) stating a term other than those specified herein, or in any other manner modifying these Terms and Conditions, shall be binding on Dealer unless such term is expressly agreed to and signed by an authorized representative of Dealer.